Thursday 10 April 2014

Surface Design Bookshelf

Hello - I'm wearing my guest-blogger hat again! I'd like to bring your attention to a series of book reviews I have written on the subject of surface pattern design. The reviews are now running on the very lovely Make It In Design Blog.

Papercrafters - pattern is important to you! If you'd like to branch out into D-I-Y pattern design, I've rounded up some reading material for you: 
SurfaceDesignBookshelfPart1
SurfaceDesignBookshelfPart2 

Pattern Design, by Lewis F. Day, is a Dover paperback - a gem of a blast from the past. Sadly, the Dover Bookshop on Earlham Street in Covent Garden, London closed last month. The good news is that it still has an online presence: http://www.doverbooks.co.uk/
Pattern Design is available on Amazon.

I hope that my book round-up guides you on a fascinating decorative journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment