Monday 27 November 2017

Easy Papercut Ornaments

Here's an easy papercutting project designed for double-sided paper. It is fun to make - the template is constructed from a single strip of paper. There's a wow moment when the final design appears.

The flip side of the ornament looks like this: 
.... so use it as a decorative giftwrap embellishment.

Here is your free papercut ornament file:
PapercutOrnament.pdf 
PapercutOrnament.svg 

PapercutOrnament.studio3 

I print the flip side of my paper with the colour of my choice. I make the folds against a small metal ruler. When folding, make sure the cut-outs are on top.
Add a craft thread hanging loop.

So, a quick project featuring two of my favourite papercraft-y things - papercutting and double-sided paper.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment